Innovative Marine Aquariums

Mbartons Macro madness 14g

mbarton2010

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mbarton2010

1st chamber: heater and cheato

2nd chamber: media basket with: top-filter floss; middle-nothing; bottom- chemi-pure elite

3rd: return pump

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok. Hvent been on. No Internet lol. Horseshoe crab died. Tank nearly crashed over the last week due to no top off water! It's all fine now. Pics when water clears up from WC

I traded the MP10 for a 150w Current Solana Metal Halide! I'll hopefully get it in a few days. I'm very excited. Pics should be up in a little while

Ok, i am so pissed! i still have not gotten my light in! its been like a week and a half. and nano_keeper30 wont respond to my pms. i asked if he recieved the mp10 and no response. he said he was going to send me the tracking # but he hasnt.

• 1 month later...

i caught a sargassum frogfish yesterday in galveston! he is in the taank until i set up a 10g for him. i might not be in the contest anymore. havent taken any pictures this month.

No! I'm probably just going to buy a new bulb. Hopefully I can set up tje 10g soon. I have everything but a filter. It's prolly going to be FOWLR

yeah. i was wade fishing for flounder when i saw saw some sargassum foat by. i always check it because there are always cool critters in it. i got lucky and found this guy. he is about an inch long

going to order the Macro "frag" pack from reef cleaners tomorrow. its $25 and free shipping. i guess im going to be off to a good start with the macros john send

Archived