Top Shelf Aquatics

Premium Aquatics

Insecurities101

Insecurities101

From those of you who have used Premium Aquatics, how is their rock and sand. Also, I am trying to decide what type of rock to get. Let me know your opinions, and right now I am thinking Marshall, as I used Fiji in my 2.5 and looking for something else. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

Ben

matt the fiddler

i live 5 miles away from them- and have only been pleased... though i did go there and select my own pieces..

i would rate them/ their rock a High A to A+ - only know of one person that had a bad experience on rock from them- but it was when the source was depleted... and they got the left over...

bought 12 lbs of premium uncured marshal island lr from them and it was excellent. Price was half that of what I could get locally and the quality was nice. Great looking pieces too.

shipping cost might be an issue for you though.

There was actually a place on the west coast that I wanted to order rock from that looked amazing. They had cured lr that was covered in hot pink corraline algae. Can't remember the name of the place though. Didn't order because of shipping costs.

Maybe Crakeur will show up and enlighten you to the name of the site. He pointed it out to me in some post a while ago...

Insecurities101

It's actually not much more than locally, and I am looking for some nice rock. The only rock that is carried around here that I can find is Fiji most of the time, and it is all old. I'm looking for Marshall or Tonga, and premiumaquatics seems to have some decent prices. Also, my dad might be orderig some rock for his 50gallon, so it might be less than locally.

Thanks for the replies.

Ben

Archived