Cultivated Reef

** 10% off Wacky Wednesday **

inTank

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the end before payment info is entered. It will only be valid if there is an open coupon code to be redeemed. Try on Wednesday

flossfriday.jpg

why do you feel it is important to brag about stealing money from a hard working company like this? Did you expense these purchases for the office?

NewZealandReefie

Wacky Wednesday or no I'm SO happy with my purchases. Refractometer was $50 NZD cheaper than if I'd bought it over here. Can't say how great the chemi pure elite deal was as you can't even buy it here!

Thanks for the outstanding service StevieT. If you don't mind shipping to little ol' Wellington NZ sometimes I'll certainly buy from you again and again.

Very cool to hear. I love to ship internationally so bring on the orders :) We even track all non USA orders on a map and there is a good amount now in NZ/Australia.

why do you feel it is important to brag about stealing money from a hard working company like this? Did you expense these purchases for the office?

Geeze... used my own hard earned money for this...

wth? :huh:

This will be the second to last Wacky Wednesday and it will be ending next week.

Save now when you can on all of your favorite innieTank items.

01a474b92e5bb4fd7601508tf1.gif

Archived