Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Midgets - Pickles - Penguins

Acoustic

I absoltuely love all your tanks- I think your two new Clown Gobies are too cool, but my favorite thing about thise tank is that it's double sided- it gives you a lot more options and a lot more places to add corals!

Supernip hit me up again in about two months. It is xenia and under my lighting it is growing pretty fast. I am sure that in two months I will have no choice other than to give out frags.

Oh yeah...Thanks.

Acoustic, I have changed my mind on the black sand. I'm starting to love it.

I should be starting the old 7 minibow up again in a few months (new office, new tank) and I am going with the black sand.

really brings out the colors.

What type of lighting is that? I'm to upgrade the lighting on my 10ga and so far I'm going to get a 65w 24" Coralife Aqualight. I just want to keep a few random easy corals for now. I can get this fixture, shipped, with the legs for $75. What you got?

-Justin

Specs:

--------------------------------------------

Dual 36 watt hood

Rio 600 Powerhead

Prizm Skimmer with DIY overflow

Tronic 50 watt heater

Black Calcite sand

15 lbs. Fiji Cured Live Rock

What does it have to do with pickles?

Well.......Have you ever seen a midget walking down the sidewalk or at a carnival eating a big pickle? When you do.....you will understand.

• 2 weeks later...

that is a beautiful peice. resembles a bonsai tree. I would like to see some high res photos with a black backdrop/black sand. thats realy becoming a neat tank.

• 3 months later...

Archived