Cultivated Reef

live stock

Rockfish

i called you so many times, you never picked up your phone again. you know what you did

lol wow......what a con artist

did you or did you not give me 40 dollars??

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
reef keeper

Did you get my PM rockfish sorry about that. if my hippo tang wasn't being such a ______. Hope you sell everything.

Did you get my PM rockfish sorry about that. if my hippo tang wasn't being such a ______. Hope you sell everything.

thanks man

i only got 3 in my bag.

ummm i gave you 5

and if you'd like you can come back and ill give you a couple for free just to make you stop #####ing b/c you didnt have enough money to get all the ones you wanted and you paid me in quarters

now i know why you need to pay for your lawyer fees and stuff

uncalled for......

you didn't even have money to break a hundred dollar bill, you had to asked your neighbors and eventually suggested to drive 4 blocks down to break my hundred dollar bill. just forget it. you live a low life

lol.....ohhhh sorry a big 4 blocks in a car is tough for you!!

whatever dude......you're a con artist......this is what I get for selling to a noob on the forum

thanks for wasting my time

Trogdor447
you didn't even have money to break a hundred dollar bill, you had to asked your neighbors and eventually suggested to drive 4 blocks down to break my hundred dollar bill. just forget it. you live a low life

I dont like to get into the middle of things here.. however dude has offered to make things right, he is not personally attacking you.. what your doing is very uncalled for.

If you feel you've been jipped dude has offered to make you feel better, so either accept his deal or drop the attitude

I dont like to get into the middle of things here.. however dude has offered to make things right, he is not personally attacking you.. what your doing is very uncalled for.

If you feel you've been jipped dude has offered to make you feel better, so either accept his deal or drop the attitude

+1

and i just wasted half hour for a fraud

again....please feel free to come back and pick a couple of more free of charge......if not then please do not post on this thread any more as you are being quite insulting when all im trying to do is make things right with you

like i said, i'm not gonna wasted another minute with you. have a good life

WOW Rock... you handled that well! Court appointed anger management? Sorry couldn't resist. :P

WOW Rock... you handled that well! Court appointed anger management? Sorry couldn't resist. :P

LOL!!! that was pretty damn good dude!!1 not gonna lie

this guy's a bit nuts too....i was standing right next to him in the street

he had a CLEAR FISH BAG in his hands.....he could have seen then how many i gave him.....was a tool

Shipping to 37923?

18-20 for you too!!

Those scolys are sooooooo darn tempting.... So pretty...

so buy them!!! you're technically get 2 for the price of 1

Hey Rock not to be rude but whats with the live rock i posted some questions and no answer. i am starting a 29 and need live rock. Thanks. here was my .previous post

Hey im interested in you live rubble rock. Im guessing its Fiji rock? About whats the average size of the rubble and whats the biggest piece? How many pounds do you have roughly? Can you do USPS flat rate box shipping to 98363??
Hey Rock not to be rude but whats with the live rock i posted some questions and no answer. i am starting a 29 and need live rock. Thanks. here was my .previous post

i only have about 5lbs of rubble and i can send it 2 day with no issues...biggest piece is maybe 5 inches

it's fiji and tonga

Pictures of zoas please :happy:

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

Archived