inTank Media Baskets

RODI help!

reefer

i have an brand new RODI unit with no instructions that a friend of mine gave me and i have no idea of how to hook it up, he doesnt know either. Here is all i have figured out, i have an unattached black tube with what looks like a sink head attached to one end of it. the tube enters from the side of the fitting and it has what looks like a stopper which slides into the tube to allow or prevent water flow. i am quite sure this is my in line but i dont know what to attach it to. it looks as if it should fit a sink head, much like a python syphon which i use on my fresh water tanks, but it does not fit any of my sinks. Is there an attachment i am missing? does it not go on my sink but somewhere else? also, with the stopper there is no way of keeping it open, i pull it out and when i let go it springs back in to clog the tube. could someone explain this also? aside from that i understand it(i hope). It looks like my water discard line is yellow and already attached to the unit and i have a blue line that is unattached which i will use for my tank water. if i am off here let me know.

all help is appreciated

i found out that this unit was ordered from daves reef pure some time ago. i have not been able to find a website or a working phone number for them, if any one has any info please let me know

Archived