Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

RO/DI Stage 5 Plus from bulkreefsupply.com

mm91485

ive been looking at the RO/DI Stage 5 Plus from bulkreefsupply.com.....any negative feedback on this brand??

Thats exactly what I have. Been using it for a year. No complaints at all. Great customer service and I would suggest it to anyone.

Thats exactly what I have. Been using it for a year. No complaints at all. Great customer service and I would suggest it to anyone.

did yours come with a float?

Ya know I dont remember. When I bought and paid for it I over ordered, got there and the guy (owner) asked me about my order and why. Then explained something and refunded part of something. I'm thinking the float was not included but the valves for the shut off are. I'll try to find my receipt.

Couldn't find my receipt but I found my installation instructions and the float is not shown so I'm sure thats the only extra I had to buy. I would call them and tell em what you are planning, they will point ya in the right direction.

dalostpinoy

I was just at BRS today to pick something up. great company with great product and support to match. i dont have the BRS rodi myself, but have had not seen anything negative about these products so far.

Archived