Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Fragging and Elegance

cuteios

Hi Peeps,

Well I'm considering fragging my new elegance coral. it's only about a month old but has begun to really open up in the past week or so. It's about 4 times the size I thought it would be and is over powering the one side of my tank. I have never tried fragging any of my corals so I'm clueless to say the least. Can anyone walk me through the process please.

Best bet is to find a LFS that will take it as trade. Heard nothing but bad results from fragging these, would put bubbles and fox in the same category.

ok guys, I'll see if my friend with the 50G tank would like to have it. I'll probably just get myself a brain or torch next time I drop by the pet market.

I've never had an elegance coral but every once I've seen in my LFS is wild caught . . probably an indication that fraggin them is a bit tricky. BTW, do you have a pic of you tank? I'd love to see it.

d.

sorry darwin, the on,ly time I got to take pictures of it was when it was about a month or so old and it has gone through a lot of changes since then. I haven't been able to post picts because I don't own a digital camera. i had to borrow my cousins last time, but she's already gone back to California. :(

Archived