inTank Media Baskets

Nano-Reef.com 9th Birthday Giveaway

Christopher Marks

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have only been a member a short while however it's been a great place to learn so much. Thanks N-R.com happy birthday.

FishFreak77

Nano-Reef has been very helpful over the years, and I am sure it will be in the years to come for many more people! :happy: I hope I win...

Happy birthday. I have been here for a while, but hardly ever post. I have always found all the info I need here to keep me alive in this hobby. Great forum.

I haven't been on Nano-Reef for a while, and low and behold I find this! lol. My tank is still going strong, even through its ups and downs. My 12G Nano-Cube is a wonder unto itself...other than the disappearing Blenny (have not a clue where he got to at all...he's not in the tank, so he must have 'walked' out and died), and a crazy time with my Star Polyp Coral, things are going fine:) I never thought I'd be able to keep a Nano-Reef aquarium before, and thanks to this site (with all the insightful information) I'm doing better than if I was off by myself! Thanks Nano-Reef.com for being around for newbies like me who needed the info from experienced reefers!

Eric

Archived