Innovative Marine Aquariums

DSA neo-nano rimless 34g

nikeSB

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IMG_1462.jpg

6-6-10

still learning how to use this camera. still a bit cluttered in the tank as well

beautiful tank! very clean... me likey

Thanks guys, really appreciate it!

Here's the color I'm getting from the toxic lava people eaters now, I LOVE IT

IMG_2277.jpg

animalmaster6

Incredible Tank!

The color of your zoas and SPS are amazing!!!

Any tips to using the T1i. Having minor troubles shooting equipment Will have pics on my thread in a few.

I've been shooting in RAW but havent had to adjust much lately since I found a custom white balance that worked well for me.

IMG_2277.jpg

heres the pic since its a new page

animalmaster - I used to be a camera salesman when I was in high school and alot of photographers showed me some tips, I also used to mess around with the cameras alot, and it helped me understand what I was trying to do. Just keep at it though bro, you'll get it down. Try finding a white balance at f5.6 1/60 iso200. I think thats what I was shooting in when I took the top down photos

Nice tank, I really like the spacing of the rocks. I would however ditch those snails, they multiply like crazy and then get in to everything.

Nice tank, I really like the spacing of the rocks. I would however ditch those snails, they multiply like crazy and then get in to everything.

the ceriths or nerites? i dont see a problem with the ceriths multiplying, im getting rid of the nerites just casue they climb out of the tank too much.

• 5 weeks later...

thanks everyone! as for the rocks, theyre just stacked on top of one another. got lucky with the crevices.

i wish i could take some more photos but i've been under the weather the entire week.

tank is rebounding back after bleaching from borrowing a 250w mh after my old t5's broke.

nice looking build. I'd like to see some more photos of the tank-- sort of a perspective shot that shows the overflow/waterfall.

It'll be cool to see how the frags mature

nice looking build. I'd like to see some more photos of the tank-- sort of a perspective shot that shows the overflow/waterfall.

It'll be cool to see how the frags mature

thanks, I will get some soon

Did you build or buy the light stand. Looks sweet.

i had the steel welded locally. cost me 65$ for material and labor

thanks, i got it from a lfs called dallas north aquarium. you might want to contact an lfs to get just the tank only. the DSA stand looks rather pitiful

ive seen the stand one of my lfs has one for sale i might have to go in and really check it out! but man do they look nice! i had bit of emrgency today with my tank so i dicided to try and get one of these bad mofos!

Archived