Cultivated Reef

Happy 9th Anniversary Nano-Reef.com!

Christopher Marks

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woo hoo!

Hum 9 years ago I would have been in High school.... i must have been taking Latin, Spanish, English lit, Biology, Algebra II, and Playing with my 29 lagoon tank.

Happy 9th!! Conrats and thank you is in order to Christopher for creating and maintaining the site! All other nano reef sites are imposters.. Nano-Reef.com is the real deal!!

I was in college and working in publishing. I feel so old. :(

Oh for god's sake... I was already 22 years into my carreer, had been married twice, divorced twice and remarried to the second one AGAIN!

Old, schmold...

i love how people sign up and make their first post in the giveaway thread. I guess we are not good enough to chat with, but when it comes to getting something for free they are all over it. -_-

i love how people sign up and make their first post in the giveaway thread. I guess we are not good enough to chat with, but when it comes to getting something for free they are all over it. -_-

Wow, I only scanned one page and saw at least 3 with single digit post counts.

• 2 weeks later...
hookedonreef-er

Happy Birthday Nano-Reef!! It's crazy to think that this forum has been around for nine years. I am extremely glad to be a member and thankful for all the usefull information i have obtained from this website. Here's to at least 9 more years!

Christopher Marks

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!

Just a reminder to those participating the prize drawing, you may only enter once. Those with more than one entry will be disqualified.

Here we are on 5/26 and the 9th B-day prize entrants have 1,314 posts

and the happy 9th B-day well wishers have 90 posts.

Way less than 1/10 of the entrants could take the time to wish N-R happy B-day? ... :slap: ...

Maybe the threads will be cross checked and members who only posted on the giveaway thread will be tossed from the random drawing ... :haha:

jeremy0411

happy birthday nano reef! This is an inspiring site and has helped me through so many hardships as well as planning all o my reef tanks, and causing me to avoid some massive mistakes!

Im sure all of you know what im talking about, so happy birthday to a wonderfully effective aquarium site!

:P:D

happy birthday!!! number 1 reefing site!!

Here we are on 5/26 and the 9th B-day prize entrants have 1,314 posts

and the happy 9th B-day well wishers have 90 posts.

Way less than 1/10 of the entrants could take the time to wish N-R happy B-day? ... :slap: ...

Maybe the threads will be cross checked and members who only posted on the giveaway thread will be tossed from the random drawing ... :haha:

lol

but to be honest most people wished nano-reef a happy birthday in their post to enter the prize draw

Omg... So how about I tried that and chose page 56 at random. 10 People with single digit posts!!!!!

Archived