inTank Media Baskets

Pink zoa (paly?) with green center.....

redfishsc

Got this guy at a local ReefSmart expo.

I actually got about 10 polyps but this one broke loose from the main colony. Unfortunately the main colony isn't looking too good right now, but this guy looks like a million bucks.

You can't tell it in the pics but he's glued to an encrusted beer bottle that came in with some live rock I got about a year ago.

DSCN3576.jpg

I bought a colony of those.. They are just wild caught with no fancy name that I know of.. More than likely they're colors will change a little..

Got this guy at a local ReefSmart expo.

I actually got about 10 polyps but this one broke loose from the main colony. Unfortunately the main colony isn't looking too good right now, but this guy looks like a million bucks.

You can't tell it in the pics but he's glued to an encrusted beer bottle that came in with some live rock I got about a year ago.

DSCN3576.jpg

Let me know when you have frags available :D

mmelnick, yes, I actually have a fully encrusted beer bottle in my tank. Here's the irony: I'm a Southern Baptist, living on a Southern Baptist campus. I don't drink (and wouldn't, even if I weren't a Christian). But when I saw that beer bottle that came in with some live rock, I couldn't pass it up. $4.

Vic, I may not get any frags. The past couple nights, a freakin predatory whelk has been munching on them. I thought I had gotten all them little demons out of the tank months ago (lr hitchhikers). Apparently not.

They are all looking wilted right now. I hope they heal; most of the time they don't.

For whatever reason the whelks never messed with my other zoas, even newcomers.

And yes, this one has a slightly yellow/green skirt.

Archived