SaltCritters.com

FS: electronic PC ballast cheap

reefriot

i have some nice power compact ballast, wanted something for my new 18gal nano and got a good deal on a lot of them so stocked up. these are universal voltage so can be run anywhere from 120v to 277volt, the have a built in microprocessor for soft lamp start, extended lamp life, and a built in surge protector where the ballast will shut down if it encounters voltage spikes. the have push-in conectors for easy wiring. the are light weight plactic housing for moisture applications weigh about 1/3rd of a lb. and are small so can fit in most canopies.

heres what i have

2x32/42 watt ballast-15.00+ship- 3 LEFT

1x55watt ballast-15.00+ship- 4 LEFT

i will include an easy wire diagram and spec sheet with each ballast

heres a couple pics

thanks

aaron

these are just the ballast

no bulbs but 32watt bulbs are 13" long

55watt bulbs are 21" for straight pin or 22" for sqaure pin

aaron

You said you stocked up in your original post. I have a 30gal breeder (36" long) and was wondering how many 55watt ballasts you have?

heres what i have left for sale

2 seperate 55watt ballast and 6 of the 2x32 watt ballast are left, i will try to keep an updated list of whats left but i have been getting alot of i want 2 or 3 of these then never hear from again so as of now until i see cash there not spoken for

aaron

fliberdygibits

Even if you don't, I am interested in 2 of the 2x32/42s. If you can't do paypal, just tell me where to mail the money.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
fliberdygibits

I got the 2 ballasts you mailed and I am curious. You said they are universal voltage, but on the ballast AND at the company's web site it says they are for 230 - 277 volt use only. Are you actually using these with 110-120 volt? Are they in fact ES-2-CFH-42/32-277/230-H or are they ES-2-CFH-42/32-UNV-H?

Thanks.

Archived