Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

thefilterguys.biz RO/DI

matt frizz

AZDesertRat

Here are much better choices than either one of those:

http://www.spectrapure.com/email/customer-...eciation.html#1

The MaxCap is the Cadillac of the industry and the CSP-DI offers everything but the dual DI.

The CSP-DI is less expensive than both but gives you a batch tested 90 GPD RO membrane not an off the shelf dry one, an inline pressure gauge, a dual inline TDS meter, a 0.5 micron absolute rated prefilter, a 0.5 micron carbon block and custom blended DI resin.

Here are much better choices than either one of those:

http://www.spectrapure.com/email/customer-...eciation.html#1

The MaxCap is the Cadillac of the industry and the CSP-DI offers everything but the dual DI.

The CSP-DI is less expensive than both but gives you a batch tested 90 GPD RO membrane not an off the shelf dry one, an inline pressure gauge, a dual inline TDS meter, a 0.5 micron absolute rated prefilter, a 0.5 micron carbon block and custom blended DI resin.

HAHA there it is again..peddling Spectrapure

AZDesertRat

Compare what you get for the price and ignore the vendor. They still come out on top. If someone else offered that much value in the same price range I would recommend it too. The closest two are Buckeye Field Supply and PurelyH2o. Bang for your buck, thats what its all about.

I have an Ocean Reef + 2 that I bought from the filter guys and their service is great. I have had no complaints over the past 3 years . I ordered replacement filters on Sunday and received them yesterday (Tuesday).

I have an Ocean Reef + 2 that I bought from the filter guys and their service is great. I have had no complaints over the past 3 years . I ordered replacement filters on Sunday and received them yesterday (Tuesday).

Thanks man, I think that this is the one I'm going for. I wanted to hear from somebody who's had it for quite some time. Any leakage problems with it?

Thanks man, I think that this is the one I'm going for. I wanted to hear from somebody who's had it for quite some time. Any leakage problems with it?

No leaking, no problems at all.

I also have the ocean wave 5 stage from them and never had a problem. Wish it had a pressure gauge but thats fine.

Great service and I have had mine for 2 years.

• 2 weeks later...

i recently ordered from the filter guys and A+ service. had a slight problem with a seal but they instantly sent me a replacement no questions asked and works amazing. this was for just an add on DI to my ro system i already had. great guys and great product. had for a while and no problems at all.

I just ordered the CSPDI dual tds meter+gauge 4 stage 162$ total with shipping (shipping takes 2 weeks though :( right now water cost me 12$/ week). One of my friends have it and works great >> looking forward to a long usage with best results for my tank

AZDesertRat

Spectrapure builds and tests their units one at a time per order. Membrane testing and custom resin blending and packaging take time. They are also very popular right now with the sale priceslike they are.

There really is a difference and its worth the wait.

jrb_dakine
I'm thinking about getting this RO/DI unit. Is it a good choice for the price range? I don't really want to spend more than that.

http://thefilterguys.biz/ro_di_systems.htm

It's the third one down. I choose this one because it has a vertical/full size DI housing.

Its a great system with great customer service. I have the the one with the horizontal mount DI and my numbers were 288 TDS going in, 8 TDS RO, and ZERO TDS after DI stage. Your version DI will last 3x longer according to Jim.

Jim is great w/customer service and answered alot of questions that I had when I purchased my system.

Yes he is right.

Compare what you get for the price and ignore the vendor. They still come out on top. If someone else offered that much value in the same price range I would recommend it too. The closest two are Buckeye Field Supply and PurelyH2o. Bang for your buck, thats what its all about.

Archived