Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

911 emergency PLESE HELP!

nano-reefer1

nano-reefer1

one of my gf,s friends kid put alkalinity test in my tank plese help i did emergency w/c,s . whats gonna happen . any one ahhh im so p,ed off

smokey_the_bear

id strangle the little turd! ah man i wish i knew, im sure someone will know bro. there are people with so much knowledge on here

it always amazes me why people put things in our tanks.i swear some people...

The chemicals say toxic so its probably not good but keep doing water changes. till you complete 100% of water exchange. to minimize water stress on the corals match salinity and temp. do these as quickly as you can. Its about all you can do.

keep doing water changes and observe so prep new water. What exactly do you mean by test kit? If it is the solution how much and what regiment was put into the aquarium?

'

WC's, run some new carbon, and if you have a skimmer run it wet. if you have the ability I'd do like a 80+% WC, as some of those chemicals are nasty.

nano-reefer1

its tropic marine alkilinty soloution have no idea how much .the tank was green .ofm .

it says highly flamable thats just great it contains ethanol

nano-reefer1

oooooooo i want to kill em . if you see a massacre in colorado it wasnt me k guys.the back of the box says ''der grune punkt'' its german i think any one know what it saays

In English

the grune point

does it have an umlout u?

der grüne punkt

In English

the green point

nano-reefer1

it has two arrows in a circle like a yin yang . kinda like its recycleable

and no on the other one just the'' you been punkt'' stuff

+1 to frequent, large water changes and close observation of all livestock.

If something looks bad, consider removing it to QT.

Good luck I hope everything pulls through.

nano-reefer1

son of a b . it just means the package is recycled f*&% me

my buble has shrivel to nothingh skeloton showing f me ah . epic fail................

whats with hans

Hans is the resident German

hold hope still. If it turn out bad the GF owes you a lot of women work

i'm calling this an april fools joke now. :mellow:

it has two arrows in a circle like a yin yang . kinda like its recycleable

and no on the other one just the'' you been punkt'' stuff

we should all set up a second tank next to our prized reefs. in the tank we shall keep piranhas so when a visitor decides it would be fun to stick their hand in our tank they will lose a finger...

nano-reefer1

im thinkin more along the lines of a moat but with electricity or and electric fence and an armed guard

thats why you get a lock for the top of the tank.

i'd personally just do 40% water change a few times during the week and run as much carbon as you have. you might be able to find a chemical list for the product, that would really help with knowing what to add to nutralize the compounds.

we should all set up a second tank next to our prized reefs. in the tank we shall keep piranhas so when a visitor decides it would be fun to stick their hand in our tank they will lose a finger...

:P lol

and i will repeat what everyone has already said. along with very fast water changes, get a seperate tub with a completely fresh batch of saltwater. maybe even 2. one small and one big. remove each coral, rinse in one bin to remove chemicals, then place in the next with clean water. and repeat. the fish as well (well, differently obviously :P) but u get the point. with this happening, you will buy yourself alot more time to completely replace all water in the main tank. some fatalities may happen, and most likely some corals will look dead, but you would be surprised by their ability to revive. so just do the whole process with everything, and the best luck to ya!

and to you and ur gurl :P

Well if it has ethenol atleas you shouldn't have to worry bout ammonia or phos for a while. I would suggest the WC, though probably not your biggest problem right now teach the kids you aint there dad and you will whoop that ass

Archived