SaltCritters.com

Custom Frag Stands!

treylane

Heya, a friend posted some frag stands I made a few weeks ago and since there was a lot of interest, I made a few more.

I can make custom shapes/sizes/colors with a minimum order of four racks (they don't all have to be the same) - so just drop me a PM if you're interested or if you have any questions. :)

Here are some photos of a few that are available right now, drop me a PM if interested. Generally $5 for small, $10 for med and $15 for XL:

rack-1.jpg

rack-9.jpg

rack-23.jpg

Prohibited uses:

• Selling large quantities of corals, frags, "frag packs," or new equipment.

• Advertising items for sale at a business website

Advertising auctions

• Posting items for sale on a daily or weekly basis.

Prohibited uses:

• Selling large quantities of corals, frags, "frag packs," or new equipment.

• Advertising items for sale at a business website

Advertising auctions

• Posting items for sale on a daily or weekly basis.

Well done Mom, here is your cookie....

wouldn't these get gross with algae growth? I ain't hating.. just can't figure out who would take the time to clean it daily.

You shouldn't have algae growth in your tank that takes time for one to clean it daily to begin with.

omgomgomg

bluenassarius
wouldn't these get gross with algae growth? I ain't hating.. just can't figure out who would take the time to clean it daily.

only if you can't keep your nutrients in check.

i still want one :)

do you make custom sizes to fit tanks? like a double shelf system for a 40b? the plexi/lexan ones work great for scraping off chalices that encrust on them.

Yup, custom sizes are no prob. I built a set of tall ones with short ones that fit underneath for a friend, and he's happy with em, but I really wonder if the bottom shelf will get enough light for most corals with the plugs on the top shelf casting so many shadows. *shrug*

Archived