ReefCleaners.org

? gallon Medium Scorpion Tank.

seahorsedreams

seahorsedreams

The tank will actually probably be the current 100g volitan tank after we move. The Voli and friends will be moving into a bigger tank.

So, we started collecting for our medium Scorpion Tank.

A pair of Inimicus

goblinyawn700.jpg

goblinflare700.jpg

I actually don't know who is who, but we've been calling this one the male and this was the coloured he changed when he was dancing for his mate.

goblindisplaying700.jpg

seahorsedreams

Thanks! You can see his mate here to the left when she settles down. He's dancing for her....

seahorsedreams
Yay!

New tank omgomgomg

I love those Inimicus. Are they the Sea Goblin??

What others will go in this tank?

Yes, it's a Sea Goblin.

The others will be a radiata, antennata, mombasae and a sphex. It's really up in the air who will go with who. There's going to be a small, med and large size scorp tank. I won't fully know what will go where until they reach adult size.

animalmaster6
Yes, it's a Sea Goblin.

The others will be a radiata, antennata, mombasae and a sphex. It's really up in the air who will go with who. There's going to be a small, med and large size scorp tank. I won't fully know what will go where until they reach adult size.

Lol You are the scorpionfish goddess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many gallons will the "Lionfish Lair" be?

seahorsedreams

We're not sure. We are planning on converting a room and taking out the fronty and side wall. It would be a couple of feet up from the baseboards and a couple of feet down from the ceiling. It maybe a plywood build, but we have to talk to peeps about EQs and safety issues first.

It's a collection now. We want to have all the lions.

seahorsedreams
This new house is going to be stunning

I will never be able to move again because no one would want to buy it!

animalmaster6

Hmm. You'll have your coolwater tank, your medium scorp tank, your small scorp tank, your large scorp tank, your Ghoul tank, your Lionfish Lair, your split mantis tank, your angler tank, and your pretty tank... :lol:

seahorsedreams

The Lionfish Lair" will be the Big Scorp tank.

I also have Barnacle Blennies.

And we're also going to have a Garden Eel tank.

And an Cold Water Pacific Coast Ecosystem.

We're trying to decide if maybe we should try some Solar Panels when we move. We were planning on an automatic generator for the fish systems but thought maybe we should look into a dedicated Solar setup.

seahorsedreams

Thanks.

All I ever wanted was a volitans.... what happened!

goblingrumpy700.jpg

The local pacific tank will be fun for me and my hubby because we are going to start back with Scuba diving and collect our own specimens. Not local as in my own waters, but more up north (where it's legal).

animalmaster6
The Lionfish Lair" will be the Big Scorp tank.

I also have Barnacle Blennies.

And we're also going to have a Garden Eel tank.

And an Cold Water Pacific Coast Ecosystem.

We're trying to decide if maybe we should try some Solar Panels when we move. We were planning on an automatic generator for the fish systems but thought maybe we should look into a dedicated Solar setup.

Renee (and Greg if you are watching) I must say you are crazy!!!! :P

I LOVE Barnacle Blennies! I plan on having a few in the 125.

Garden Eels are some of my favorite animals.

I support solar panels. I say go for it!

seahorsedreams

How long do Barnacle Blennies live? These are old now, for a small fish. Even though they don't move around too much, they have the respiratory rate of a dog in the sun. I thought they'd be dead by now O.O.

But then again, their tank is the least demanding of them all.

seahorsedreams

A little JBJ 12 gallon nanocube.

He does not like me near his woman. You can see him having this little rolly fit in the sand towards the end. The video was suppose to be of her.... she's not doing well because her package arrived in poor condition. Sad.

Archived