Innovative Marine Aquariums

** NEW DESIGN SKIMMER CUP **

inTank

Lasercut.png

inTank is happy to announce that the Standard Upgraded Skimmer Cup has been, well UPGRADED !

New laser cut design is so pretty you will want to put in on your mantel instead of in your fish tank.

We have redesigned the position of the tube fore maximum skimmate collection. The new cup collects up to 30% faster than the older design and 1 billigion times better than the stock round cup. Faster means more collection in a fewer amount of days.

Rectangle shape allows you to place in a variety of application including popular All-in-one aquariums.

Unique foam direction piece forces skimmate bubbles up and around the tube. Other skimmer cup designs allow for it to fall back until if finally spills over. This piece costs more and hits inTank's bottom line but it is well worth it to provide you with a product that performs.

See product here

IMG_7590.jpg

IMG_7592.jpg

IMG_7599.jpg

TNZCUP%20TWO(1).jpg

Shipped on Monday by a name search. Previous design.

So, the one you shipped out for me the other day is the old one or new, do you recall?

Greg Sarkissian

LebaneseDlight
Shipped on Monday by a name search. Previous design.

You suck StevieT! Just playing. Smart business decision. Now I'll feel like my skimmate rate could increase with the new cup, and I'll probably end up picking up a new one at some point ;)

Yes but we do not know when. We need to get more media baskets transferred to the new design first. The standard cups fly off the shelves and take a very long time to build so they are long over due for the change. The skinny cups do not sell as fast so we can still handle the manufacture process and they function like the new design cup.

Just recieved my new Skimmer Cup today with the new design, LOOKS FREAKING SWEET!

and nicely packaged like always, THX!

• 2 weeks later...

Just received my gorgeous green media basket and the newly released skimmer cup design today. So glad I ordered when I did and not a month earlier. Very nice. Wish I didn't have to hide it in the back of my tank . . . .

;)

inTank you

Wish I didn't have to hide it in the back of my tank . . . .

This is a side effect of our products and they should come with a warning. You could always buy a few extras and place them around the house.

Archived