Coral Vue Hydros

looking for frags in the NJ area

mysk

geoffgarcia

on a nano message board your not very likely to find people getting rid of frags. Try a board like reef-central where people have huge colonies that they clip down regularly.

You can buy frags from online places typically 10 for around 120$ shipped.

or just go to some reef club meetings where you can typically get 3-6 frags per meeting

Geoff-

Do you know any reef clubs in the area? Meeting times? Links? I see you, too, are from the Armpit State. If you could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

junglejim83

Hey, i love NJ, dont let a few pockets of trash, mainly the communities in southern bergen county and near the city give you the wrong impression.

Jim

ps...I do have to say new Jersians as a hole are pretty materilistic though.

geoffgarcia

reefcentral.com

has a NJ reefer club, they are actually getting together for a bbq and to trade/sell frags (usually really cheap) this weekend (july 28th)

Yep, the meeting is @ my place this weekend, Sunday, Jul 28th 12:30, actually just over the NJ/NY border in Rockland County (2miles exactly from the GSP exit 172)

If interested, let me know ASAP via email, or post on the Reef Central thread here:

NJ Reefers Club July Meeting

I need to know by tonight, so I can finalize plans. I'm making ribs, and anyonw can bring whatever they like to BBQ or sides.

FYI: I have 4 nanos, so you guys are welcome if you let me know you're coming. The club is prettty informal, no dues, etc. We are currently expecting 9-10 members plus guests. NJ Reefers Club July Meeting

Archived