Innovative Marine Aquariums

3 Gallon Eclipse Nano

BruceRee

GoldStripeMaroon

bruceree- that is the sweetest nano. That 13W 50/50 bulb, where did you find it, and could you fit it in place of the regular light, or you had to do major hood modifications.

Also, you said your dosing schedule, but what about water changes. How many hours a day/week do you estimate you do for care of a nano like that. Awesome job. Sweet coral choices too.

Soemone on this board stuck two (2) 13w Bookworm/Worklights in their eclipse 3. Now that was sweet and turned out very nice. You should look into that. Nice tank though, but I second the clown decision, take him out and put in a goby.

-Justin

I third the sponge vote. I see them alot on the underside of LR. I have found tha they don't last too long when out in direct light.

I would worry about that starfish. Check at garf.org and look under aquarium pests. That looks like it my be a coral eating star fish. Maybe not, but just in case. I would hate to see you corals get eaten.

Blinkgyrl2987

I have lots of small starfish like the one you have... they are soo neat. Any one know what like they are? I heard comet starfish! Who knows...

Archived