SaltCritters.com

gulfliverock.com?

89lxvert

Yes ....there are updates....and they are good ones. omgomgomg The second shipment of rock showed up wed, about 12:30. And i am very impressed. I will have pics up tomorrow......but i will leave this one for you now. Hes about 4 inches long and about 1.5 around the middle. Now to search him and see what i have to do to keep him alive. Thought it was a sponge at first...lol. More to come.

post-50783-1269647206_thumb.jpg

post-50783-1269647241_thumb.jpg

whaevclever
I have used golf view in the past and loved the rock. Was going to order more in a few weeks.

I ended up ordering some rock from gulf-view just the other day. And it was great. I got a lot more rock then I was expecting. And I dnt have room in my tank. But all the rock looks so nice. I'm not sure how I'm going to choose what rock to take out. There's so much stuff all over the rocks. My tank looks like a rock tank ,instead of a fish tank.

Imo this is some of the nicest live rock I've seen anywhere.

I would have to agree now that the shipment has actually gotten here. will post pics as soon as i am done with water changes. I had a hard time deciding which rock was going to go into my frag sump and which was going into my 5.5. Rock was a little big compared to what we spoke of on the phone....but the quality is excellent.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes ....there are updates....and they are good ones. omgomgomg The second shipment of rock showed up wed, about 12:30. And i am very impressed. I will have pics up tomorrow......but i will leave this one for you now. Hes about 4 inches long and about 1.5 around the middle. Now to search him and see what i have to do to keep him alive. Thought it was a sponge at first...lol. More to come.

I ordered rock from him about a year ago and I loved it, you got a giant tunicate like I did. I spot fed him a mixture of zooplankton and phytoplankton but he ended up dying when a garbage truck hit the pole outside my house and I didn't have electricity for a few weeks.

Archived