SaltCritters.com

anyone using a rodi from filters direct

grinder143

i was going to get a used one on a local board .It was a Typhoon ,he wanted 100 for it ,the filters needed to be replaced another 50 so it was as much as a new one. I figured it would help them out.Alas he never called to arrange a meet. so i have started looking and this caught my eye rd 102 .any opinions as i really have no idea except it will supply a 40 breeder with a 20 sump .so not huge quantity of water needs to be produced . Thank for all help. mike

Scott Riemer
i was going to get a used one on a local board .It was a Typhoon ,he wanted 100 for it ,the filters needed to be replaced another 50 so it was as much as a new one. I figured it would help them out.Alas he never called to arrange a meet. so i have started looking and this caught my eye rd 102 .any opinions as i really have no idea except it will supply a 40 breeder with a 20 sump .so not huge quantity of water needs to be produced . Thank for all help. mike

I've had one for a few years, it does the trick. I would suggest you look into a Spectrapure ProPlus system

Archived