ReefCleaners.org

The Best Picture You've Ever Taken thread

Deleted User 6

Deleted User 6

Post the 1 picture that you feel is the best you've got. Keep criticism to a minimum and enjoy life through someone else's eyes.

I'll start:

Manhattan Bridge

714117970_GX24q-L-1.jpg

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice pics guys! I'm in no way good at photography but I took this pic when I was bored and playing with my camera settings. I thought it was decent.

IMG_0737-1.jpg

Nemo Niblets
yeah, which is funny cause i live in arizona presently.

I go to california every summer and surf a bit. I love the feeling! I'd love to to do it all the time, there's nothing like it. But I'm stuck in Texas :(

Why are you in arizona?

I go to california every summer and surf a bit. I love the feeling! I'd love to to do it all the time, there's nothing like it. But I'm stuck in Texas :(

Why are you in arizona?

long story but the short bit is i grew up in flagstaff, left and came back in the summers to work in Grand Canyon, met my wife who is going to school here. we're presently hunting for grad schools on the coast though. you have some surf in texas, sort of. i worked in houston for a couple months and we would go down to galveston.

Nemo Niblets
long story but the short bit is i grew up in flagstaff, left and came back in the summers to work in Grand Canyon, met my wife who is going to school here. we're presently hunting for grad schools on the coast though. you have some surf in texas, sort of. i worked in houston for a couple months and we would go down to galveston.

Dallas :(

Time to get off this thread.. heehee. My photos are all terrible.

technically best, or personal favorite? I could probably narrow it down to five...

also, doesn't this thread already exist? :huh:

actually, this is the first one that popped into my head when I read the OP:

dam21_2_3a.jpg

I would have a hard time coming up with a favorite, and it would prolly be on film.

But, I would love to post one of my favorites. This was my 12 year old cat Kramer, with his "Summer Haircut".....

CIMG0487.jpg

RIP Kramer

Archived