Innovative Marine Aquariums

my first fish!

Metznreef

i went down to fishworld in raleigh today to get some snails and all salt water fish were 20% off! i saw the cutest little bicoler psuedochromis and they were feeding it at the time. it eagerly accepted the food so i decided to buy it. so i come home with 6 small turbo grazers and the fish. they are floating in my tank now. i can't wait to watch them!!!!

Thats how it happens usually.

We go to the LFS totally innocently wanting to get some RO water or other supplies and we come put with fishes or corals as welll. Hehehe.

Do post pics soon. :P

Good luck with the new fish.

good boy ! dont use a quarinetine tank.....

sheesh.....:confused:

well I sppose with inly 1 fish if it dies, you dont have to worry about it infecting others..... still.....:(

NaNO ReeFiN

It's not mandatory to use a quarinetine tank...? I didn't use one for mine and the little guys been living ever since I set up my tank.

i don't have a quarinetine tank, but if i had the cash or space i would have one believe me. he was $15 but i got him for like 12. he took up a cave as a home and is just popping his head in and out every once in a while. he has been starting to come out of the cave though.

Archived