Pod Your Reef

Sweet Lou's 57g rimless

SWEETLOU

man my LFS here in texas always has them in stock. they sell em so fast though. do it you will love it. are you gonna do the reef ready or no?

Did you get your's at Mid cities?

• 2 weeks later...

Your Fox Coral is just beautiful. My favorite LPS. I just got a small frag and can't wait for it to look as good as yours does.

Tank is nice, well done.

Very nice build. How do you like the Aquaticlife 6 bulb?

thanks. i love the light. i really like not having to turn it on/off. the built in schedule is nice. it has alot of light my corals seem to like it.

Nice tank! How do you keep the back of it so clean(coraline)?

i scrape the back. i think the scraper i got is made by kent. i wish i could get it off of the overflow box. its starting to build up on it and the scraper doesnt work cause the overflow is kinda textured.

Your Fox Coral is just beautiful. My favorite LPS. I just got a small frag and can't wait for it to look as good as yours does.

Tank is nice, well done.

thank you! i got the fox about a month ago. i have come a long way in a short time. i just started the hobby in december 2009 with a 29g then in feb. 2010 started getting everything for this tank. i like this tank so much better

• 3 months later...

I have to do a smaller volume upgrade in the next week or so, and I am wondering if you noticed your tank recycling at all? I am, to put it mildly, terrified. your tank looks pretty good, so you can't have had many problems, if any... any suggestions for a fellow reefer? :)

I have to do a smaller volume upgrade in the next week or so, and I am wondering if you noticed your tank recycling at all? I am, to put it mildly, terrified. your tank looks pretty good, so you can't have had many problems, if any... any suggestions for a fellow reefer? :)

just diatoms from the new sand i used. but thats about the only issue i had. just use new sand and reuse all your old water. other than that its pretty simple. what are you upgrading too?

I may be getting this same tank soon if the local guy I'm getting it from ever gets going.

Yours looks very nice.

I may be getting this same tank soon if the local guy I'm getting it from ever gets going.

Yours looks very nice.

thanks. you will love it. i already want a bigger one though. i need to put a updated FTS up alot has changed

• 2 months later...
thanks. you will love it. i already want a bigger one though. i need to put a updated FTS up alot has changed

Interesting point. I'm looking to upgrade from a solana 34 and was trying to decide if a similar sized oceanic 58 would feel big enough. Have been comparing it against a 75.

• 2 weeks later...
updates?

soon! ive been so busy

Interesting point. I'm looking to upgrade from a solana 34 and was trying to decide if a similar sized oceanic 58 would feel big enough. Have been comparing it against a 75.

its a major difference from my 30g. i only say i want a bigger one because i have just always wanted a giant display tank. i really enjoy the 57 though.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived