Coral Vue Hydros

Red Mandarin

chumcrazy

The pic of the male is a green mandarin ( I found this picture but it does no good they have mis identyfied this one) for anyone that thinks there is not a diffrence you need to see them side by side.

No, they didn't mis-identify anything. Look at the scientific name. You got ripped off dude. You paid more for the same fish.

This is a perfect case for the use of scientific names as opposed to common names. This goes to show as well that even reputable companies like live aquaria will fudge the truth to make a quick buck.

And to answer your question, sounds like you have a female.

No, they didn't mis-identify anything. Look at the scientific name. You got ripped off dude. You paid more for the same fish.

This is a perfect case for the use of scientific names as opposed to common names. This goes to show as well that even reputable companies like live aquaria will fudge the truth to make a quick buck.

And to answer your question, sounds like you have a female.

No I didnt get riped off same 14.95 price but im sure its red. thanks for the pics the red male sure does have a high fin and im sure i have a female. I could get a green male easy but I think i will wait till i see the red even if its more money. thanks for the help.

By the way you guys are funny about the diffrent colorations and being charged more. I run a wholesale nursery and anytime a flower comes up a diffrent color i take that plant and try to reproduce it and charge more money because its new and diffrent. I feel the same way about the fish. I told my LFS to keep a lookout for a male red mandarin. If he has to charge me 30 bucks for this fish it would be ok. Even if its the same variety, the coloration is diffrent. Makes the fish unique.

Archived