Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

New nano feedback please!

sdreefer21

Heres a pic of my new 20 gallon tall. Lighting consists of 3 x 36 power compacts. 1 x 7100k, 1x 12,000k, 1 50/50 bulb. Substrate is approximately 20lbs aragonite fine to medium. I have a lot of live rock in there a guess would be aro. 40 plus pounds easy. Circulation is provided via one small rio placed so that it flows along the back and bottom of the tank lengthwise. The second is a power sweep facing the front glass. I also have one aqua clear for mechanical filtration. Skimmer is a prism.( I know they arent the best but I dont think it will be all that bad.) No livestock yet but plans are for either fire fish or bar gobies. Plus a lot of mushies. polyps, a turmpet coral or two and some other vaious corals. So here is a picture at day 3 tell me your opinions.

• 2 months later...

well here is my first update. Not a whole lot of growth but thats ok. Things take time. My clownfish have paired but not mated and are getting along quite nicely. Having a slight aptasia outbreak but shrimp is on its way to help with that. Tell me what you all think.

Archived