Top Shelf Aquatics

Capnella for tade in NYC/NJ area

Satchmo

I have Capnella frags (Kenya Tree Coral) available if anyone wants to trade. All are small, but multi-branched. Purple color with darker purple polyps. I really don't want to deal with shipping, so locals only please.

I would be interested in one of those frags. I don't have anything to offer for a trade yet but I would be willing to pay you for the frag if necessary. Oh and I am in the area (NYC).

Where in the city are you? I'll be in the Bronx tomorrow and Manhattan on Tuesday if you want to meet up. Don't worry about paying for it- if you don't have anything to trade, no big deal. Let me know.

i am interested I live in NJ but work alot so have no time to hit the city but I will pay and you can mail it. I live in bergen county

but I am free on tuesdays.

Alright guys, here's the deal... I got 4 frags of this. One of them was well-mounted (keeping that one), the other 3 were not. I rubberbanded them to some rubble rock with the intentions of trading them. Been out all day, just got home to find they had all somehow found their way out from under the rubberband. One is gone (looked everywhere- may have floated into a little cave or something, but I'm not about to pull up my rockwork to look for it). Another looks pretty beaten up, and I don't know if it'll make it. And the last frag looks like it will be OK. I placed the two survivors in small holes in my rock to let them recover. One looks to be coming around, the second has yet to open.

That said, Crakeur, you have first dibs. I have an apt on 78th & York, so it would be no problem to drop it with your doorman. Email me your address. If it looks OK by Tuesday, I'll bring it by. I'd rather let it get back to full-expansion though before traumatizing this thing any more, I'll let you know how it goes.

Mysk- If the other frag pulls through, it's yours. If not, I understand that this coral grows rather quickly, so as soon as my colony is ready for fragging, I'd be happy to hook you up.

Talk to you both.

Archived