Top Shelf Aquatics

Lunchbucket's tank just a few pics.

Lunchbucket

Originally posted by Lunchbucket

Macn - lets talk then...mabye about Feb or March when i am better after surgery i will hook you up w/ something nice :D

Lunchbucket

Yeah Buddy! :DB)

I think the obsession becomes a passion and no-one can see it but the hobbyist, and you my friend.... Have passion!

heck yeah i hear that...very nicely put man

MacnReef - no prob just email or pm me (on RC) sometime in feb or march

Lunchbucket

Nice tank Lunchbucket. Any problems with the acros fighting for territory space? I was thinking about starting into the acros again in February (that's when I move into a new house). Let me know if you are fraggin any of those pieces. Too bad I don't have anymore acros to trade ya but I don't mind fragging one of my frogspawns or hammers or other corals if you are interested. Once again, nice setup.

denkigroove - thanks man...you have had a sweet tank in the past...i need to check it out again and see what has been updated :D well, i wouldn't mind fragging you off some of what i can. i actually am sending one guy some frags in the next couple weeks...so MacnReef and denkigroove..email me and we will talk...might as well do some extra fragging while i am in there

to answer you ? yeah they do fight but i let most of them go...except when they violate my fav's :D

Lunchbucket

Archived