Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Taam SEIO Prop 320

andrewguilfoy

andrewguilfoy

Simple, But heavy duty. They pack plenty of flow at 320 GPH, and cheaper than the koralia, But I can't seem to keep mine straight where I want it in the tank. It is very weak mounted against the glass. The magnet Sucks. I have a 20L. I'm entirely sure if it's the thickness? it could possibly be to thick for a 20 gallon, and needs to be further-nano and go smaller. A thinner glass to mount like an acrylic 8g all in one.. It's nothing like my koralia mount, I like how they have the suction cups, and plus a way stronger magnet. The SEIO Prop's magnet, is anywhere but strong. Plus, the cable is extra insulated. I like the reinforcement, but it's tough to bend. Almost surge protector thick. It comes straight off the back so it hits the against the glass and pushes it away from the glass and it's magnet. you have to sort of jerry rig and bend the cable straight up so it's not repositioning your powerhead with the weight of the cable. It's a durable little pump, But if I had to buy again. I wouldn't buy their smaller model. I would go bigger. Their larger models inevitably have a stronger magnet and pack a higher quality. This design was not meant to be on a small pump scale. It's way too heavy to be a small lightweight power head.

Archived