Innovative Marine Aquariums

12Gal Eclipse to 15 Gal AGA

bobioden

Final pics of my 12gal Eclipse. I will be converting to the new 15gal AGA the beginning of Jan. I will be moving everthing inside the tank over, plus adding 10 more lbs. of LR. The new lights will be a PFO Pendant with 175w mH and 2- 32w Actinic, Ice-cap ballast and 10k Xm bulb. I hope I can move the tank over to the new one with as little to no cycle as all.

The new tank will have the existing Aquafuge 12", plus a Iceprobe and controller installed on a Aquaclear 150 filter. I will keep my heater and Pinpoint Ph Probe in the Aquafuge intake chamber.

I can't wait for my Acro to finally get their correct color. Althouth my Slimer and purple montipora have done OK, the teal tipped acro and the purple tort really need more light.

My tank has 3 colonys of GSP, 4 colonys of Zoos, 2 mushrooms ( red, and hairy for my Clown, Green Hammer, Neon Green Brain, Red and Green Blasstomusa, Candy Cane, & tons of Xenia. Plus the 4 acros. All seem to get along well.

Fish consist of a False Perc, 6 Line Wrasse, Purple Firefish, and Yellow Watchman Goby. Little high bioload but I am always on top of it.

Ph 8.1, CA 450, Ak 3.09, KH 8.6, SG 1.024, Mg 1290

I do 2 gal water change each week, dose 5ml of B-ionic daily and add 15 mg of Mg each water change.

Parting shot:

Reefer-Budda:

They get along great. The clown stays pretty close to the hairy mushroom venturing out from time to time. The firefish is always front and center in all his glory.

Thanks Guys.

Spencex: Currently has the CSL 2x32w Retrofit.

Acoustic: I know, I hate the background too. I added it after the tank was up and running. The new tank I have already painted dark blue.

Very nice job on the Eclipse bobioden. Yours has always been my favorite. My Eclipse 12 is doing great. Any suggestions on what I should put in my fuge too lower nitrAtes would be great.

Archived