Coral Vue Hydros

My Website

Guest LudavicoTechnique

Guest LudavicoTechnique

My name is 'Ludavico Technique', which is a process used to reform rapists, murderers and gang members. It involves strapping the inmate into a movie theatre chair and pinning his eyes open (see the picture). The inmate is placed so close to the screen that he can't look away from the image that is playing. The images that are playing are rapes, murders and gang violence. After several weeks of nonstop Ludavico Technique, the inmate can't even think about rape, murder or gang violence without falling to his/her knees in absolute agony. The technique was first written by Anthony Burgess in his brilliant novel 'A Clockwork Orange'. My avatar is a scene involving the Ludavico Technique in Stanley Kubricks film version of A Clockwork Orange. I would strongly reccomend reading the novel then watching the movie or vice versa. IM me or respond here for more info or if you have any questions or anything.

THAT is disturbing, lol.. I thought it was a picture of laser eye surgery or something. Are you inspired by the Ludavico technique? ;)

hmmmmmmmmmm

all I can say is hmmmmmmmmmmmm

BTW, cool looking nano site.

Still offering FREE site design?

parhead

Nice site.

However I just managed to enter the site. Couldnt access the other 4 corner links, log, photos etc etc.

I am using Netscape 7.0

Guest LudavicoTechnique

Yeah I havent dont those yet... I think I said that in the first post. Yeah I am still offering free sites when I am done mine. Email Me about it.

Archived