Pod Your Reef

7 gal xenia and gsp added

ninhsavestheday

ninhsavestheday

i just added a stalk of pom poms and gsp that i got from jetor from rockyorange.com classified. the pom poms pulsed from the time it was in the tank, into the bag, on its way to la jolla for water, then to the resturant for dinner and in 30 min traffic to my house and its the next day and its still pulsing. the gsp hasnt open yet and its covered in hair alage. im hoping the hermits will take care of that. but anyways i just want to share with some pictures and a clip.

pompoms.jpg

gsp.jpg

xenia movie clip (4mb)

ninhsavestheday,

who did you get the Pom Pom Xenia from? I tried looking up Jetor but can't find him/her. I'm interested in getting some too. THanx

~jr

ninhsavestheday

i dont have any pictures of the whole tank yet. but its 10 lr, 8 ls, minijet 404, ac mini, and 32 watt pc. someone is selling me an open brain and some red/darkred/blue shrooms soon.. ill share that soon! =)

acoustic - what part of san diego are you from? im more north, but i go down to la jolla every week so every month i fill up my jug.

jrlim - jector isnt from nano-reef.com, hes from rockorange classified. i think he has some xenia he wants to get rid of.

http://www.rockyorange.com/sdcoral/index.php?s=

ninhsavestheday

i just got a bunch of new coral! im excited. its going through drip acclimation right now... ill post pictures when everything is done.

new corals

- 2 heads of frogspawn

- bunch of mushrooms

- orange and yellow zoos

Archived