Cultivated Reef

** inTank and Reefflix have teamed up! WIN WIN**

inTank

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Contest ending soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enter Today

or tomorrow, but don't delay procrastination leads to not winning plastic goodies

what if my all in one is a nanowave?

I fly out to vegas and change your water for free

I also bring cancer curing chemi pure in my bag, hopefully TSA doesn't have anything against it.

I come back with dimensions, make the most spectacular media basket ever in my factory. I ship it UPS ground and you place it in your tank.

You win TOTM

Then I send you a sticker to place on your stand for everyone to see that you won TOTM and that you can not be messed with on the interweb.

It says yootoob on the options

Oh IC. Yes they only allow youtube uploads. Only teenage girls use photobucket for vid.

And the winner is.... Congratulations to Glen - Reeflix Member: A24UDI He was our winner of the Intank-Mediabaskets.com giveaway! Glen won a Mediabaskets filter system including one all in one Intank-mediabasket of his choice and a Intank skimmer cup for the Tunze 9002 skimmer.

Thanks to everyone for signing up and supporting Reefflix. We also wanted to thank Intank for providing us with the prize for this giveaway. Intank makes some great innovative products for nano systems, so please take a second to check out what they have to offer. Home Page

Stay tuned for other giveaways throughout the year.

Thank you for being part of our journey!

Reefflix

Archived