inTank Media Baskets

February 2010 - masterbuilder

Christopher Marks

Congratulations!!! I have been following your tank for a few months and I love all of your detail work and how everything seems to work well together.

I only have one small Acan colony, but I plan on adding more in a few months. Last week I watched it fight off a crab and devour a whole shrimp molt. I couldn't figure out what I was looking at when I first saw it. It looked like it threw a net over the shrimp and was reeling it in. The crab never stood a chance.

Not what I would do with scape or coral choice but this tank has a refinement most other TOTMs don't have. It looks finished like a complete piece of art.

Tell a little about the pink streaked wrasse. Easy eater? Personality? Cruiser, picker, hider, or ?? Thanks and great tank again.

masterbuilder
Tell a little about the pink streaked wrasse. Easy eater? Personality? Cruiser, picker, hider, or ?? Thanks and great tank again.

Easy, cruiser, peaceful. Just like a mini six-line without the aggression.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

I am a budding nano-reefer and am very excited by what I've seen on this site. I hope to achieve a tank with even a fraction of the beauty as what emanates from the Feb2010 showcased reef. It's truly beautiful and something to strive for!

Archived