Coral Vue Hydros

nano cube 28g media tray

ppericfe

• 2 weeks later...

I Know I know....

If I only had more time. We have such high demand on the current products that it doesn't afford much for others that are needed as you can see.

I am having all of my products produced for me from start to finish but it is a process and takes investment. It should be done in a few months and I can move on to other tanks. The NC12 is next then probably the NC28.

As soon as the Biocubes media baskets are green, the nano cubes will be invented

• 2 months later...

well since I got the first NC28 Gal skimmer cup, I think its best you make a 28 Gal media basket and send it to me first... you know, just to keep it fair :lol:

If only you had serial numbers on these Skimmer cups I could sell it for like a bajillion dollars on ebay.

Seriously though, Ill be ready to order one whenever its ready, hopefully it will have sides on it as well.

Serial numbers would be fun. I can keep a pretty good record in my photo journal and if I saw a picture would remember the estimated production date range.

This basket is in the books, just have to wait for the laser to free up on time. Getting it to the computer takes a bit of time. The prototype has been out for a bit now and I am very impressed by it. There are some features never before seen on any inTank media basket.

We lost a little over two months of progression when the laser had to be recharged, this was just after I started producing them this way. It hurt, I was sad.

It is four sided as it should be. This actually forces water through the basket.

It is much much larger than a stock basket

It will be pretty and lazer pew pew cut

I wish I had them in-stock right now

That is all for now, I will not release a pic until it is completed, sorry.

NC12 and NC28 will be back to back in the release date.

• 1 month later...
MacDaddy16

Any Chance for an update/ETA on the Basket for NC28???? You should have a waiting list for this beauty and but me at the top ;) !!!!

Looking forward to this product

• 4 weeks later...

Update on a Nano Cube 28 Media Basket.

Prototype is testing right now and going very well. Presale will start sometime this week. Estimated lead time 2 weeks, subject to change, actual lead time will be given when production starts.

Archived