Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Green maze brain (Platygyra)

bneyman

Anyone have any links on these for general FAQ's and care? I've been searching but haven't come up with anything useful or very general descriptions. :(

I really like "studying up" on my nano's inhabitants, and this is by far my favorite so far. I want to know everything possible about it! :happy:

donteatthenano

have you tried reefcentral.com? go to the corals forum and search for maze brain. there are some pretty good threads there. you can also ask eric hugo, the forum's expert, specific questions

Thanks for the reply, but I've already tried there. More info than the other places I've been , but still not alot. Looks like I'll be asking eric hugo. Is there a way to contact him through RC?

I would suggest picking up a copy of Eric Bornemans' Aquarium Corals. An excellent reference with tons of photos and detailed info on the care of corals.

<---broken record.

That really never crossed my mind, but now you've made me think of that I'll go get one! Thanks, prolly didn't think of it b/c I'm too quick to spend money on the tank. I know that's bad, but I usually get my info from the net.

Archived