Pod Your Reef

Any ideas - Bright Green

msf

It has been in there for 6 months and you have no clue at to what it is?

Search. Research, Search again, These are live animals in your tank, I would think by now you would know what you have...

X)

Originally posted by bobioden

...These are live animals in your tank, I would think by now you would know what you have...

i'm still finding new crap in my tanks after years. X)

i got the same exact green clam/mussel/oyster/mollusk whatchamacallsit in my tank too. passed the cycle on the nano and re-location to the display. probably a clam.

got me four of them actually. altho i'm pretty sure they're all clams (but three distinct species); 4", 3", 1", and the tiny green guy at 1/4".

Originally posted by bobioden

Search. Research, Search again,  These are live animals in your tank, I would think by now you would know what you have...

X)

You talking to me?

First noticed this guy last week, did research coulding find anything then I posted this question. I don't need to be chided by you. Thanks.

Oh, bobioden. You do not want to make me upset with you. Especially since I consider msf, tinyreef, and myself decently educated reefers.

Apologize for that comment immediately or face the consequences.

Originally posted by msf

No this has more of a clam shape.

you answered your own question. dOOd

and no need to bust bobioden's balls man...... Jeez..:| He was simply wondering why you are just now becoming curious...

Thanks Birdman204,

If anyone would look at my posts and threads on here I try to give good advice and links to help people out. I was not trying to chide MSF, if it came across that way then I apologize.

Sorry MSF, I will refrain from posting in the future.

Bobioden,

No, please do post if you have something constructive to contribute- I'm not asking to not to post. I'm just curious as to who said anything about 6 months... This is on a piece of LR I got 2 months ago and as I've already said I never noticed it until like last week after rearranging my LR.

Anyways, thanks to everyone for giving me an idea.

Matt

Archived