ReefCleaners.org

Need Help To Start My First Nano

DjHampton

Hi Everyone, well, this is my first attempt to create my first nano reef, i've had fish tanks all my life and when i first saw the nano reefs i loved them, and i'm planing to begin my own, but i'm wondering what do i need to start, equipment, recommended size for a beginner, all this things, if anyone could give me a hand i'll apreciate it a lot. I really hope you guys can help me out. C-ya next time. B)

Welcome. Start by reading the Nano Reef Articles. You also need to decide what you want to keep (the number and type of fish, corals, and inverts). Check out other people's tanks and see what they are doing.

Then come up with specific questions and do a find.gif on it before you post questions. If you take the time to research things first, you’ll find that people here are willing to answer almost any question.

Thank you very much, after posting the last message y read some of the articles, but i tend to make a research before buying something, so i'll look deepr and after i get some equipment that i might buy i'll come back and see what you guys think of it to see if it really can help me or if i made a the right chose.

Thank you all B)

Make sure you post what you are thinking about buying before you buy it; buying the wrong equipment can get very expensive. Read what others have posted in this forum. You can often find the answers to your questions from other people’s posts.

Good luck and Feliz Navidad!

Archived