Pod Your Reef

Physh1's Auto Top off

Winter

All I have to say is that the rumors are well founded. Physh1's auto top off system works wonderfully well. If that wasn't enough, this was possibly the fastest online transaction I have ever participated in. All completed in less than a week.

Kudos Cameron. Excellent product.

Joe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nice, I may pick one up.

the float sits on top of the water right? there's really nothing submerged excapt the very bottom of the float (thats floating on the water surface)...correct?

I just back back from my winter break vacation and answered a ton of mail yesterday with another ton to get too. I don't recall seeing yours but I'll check tonight when I get back from class....

Cameron

I got one and it was really easy to set up. It works great! Now I don't have to come home to see that about 3 cups of water are gone from my 5 gallon.

I was going to get a top off system from Cameron but after TWICE sending a pm on some Maxi-jet suction cups and not getting a response, (all I wanted was the paypal address to sent the payment) I decided I need to go another route. So if anyone else knows where to get a top off system let me know.

Sorry bro...I have no intentions to miss a pm of yours or anyone elses. I get like 20 pm's a week and hundreds of emails....I miss a few and in the case of JG1 I didn't get his emails. I do this in my spare time and it takes up a huge chunk out of it. Unfortunateley I miss a few once in a while....I mean nothing by it and I do appologize for my oversight. After looking at MY PM box I have 3 pm's from you in which 2 were responded to by me!

Check your PM's...

Cameron

Originally posted by bobioden

I was going to get a top off system from Cameron but after TWICE sending a pm on some Maxi-jet suction cups and not getting a response, (all I wanted was the paypal address to sent the payment) I decided I need to go another route. So if anyone else knows where to get  a top off system let me know.

There is no other place.......Physh1 is the only maker in the WORLD.......

Archived