SaltCritters.com

New Model BC 29

Byron

Just got my media basket and protein skimmer collection cup today!!

I am very pleased with the craftsmanship and quality of the product, but I'm just having some problems getting my new media basket to fit into my second chamber (too tight from front to back). Has anyone had problems with this? It looks like I'll need to remove the lip that holds the top grate in place in my second chamber.

NOPE it is just a tight fit. Once you get it past that lip it is loose in there. I pull the false wall easy nd work it in there.

Youdo have the tunze basket correct?

Ok! I think I might cut a little of that lip any anyways so I can get it in and out easily. I watched the "how to" video for installing it and it looked to effortless!

Yeah The tunze cup totally rocks, it. looks sweet too.

But is the basket the tunze basket. I think that is all Stevie has anymore but was just making sure.

Yeah we only produce one basket for the BC29. That change was made in Aug/September. The fit between the molding lips was the same regardless of the model.

PM replied to please send an email so we can support you correctly. The basket is a tight fit but it will drop in any BC29 unless you have a weird one. Something I have learned after making thousands of these baskets is that every tank even mass produces is sometimes not always the same.

Something I have learned after making thousands of these baskets is that every tank even mass produces is sometimes not always the same.

Thank's for quickly responding to my PM. This something that I can take care of, definitely not a problem with your product. The lip on my tank is a little different than most...easy fix to make it work, just curious if this was unusual.

Great customer service!

It is very unusual and I have never herd of it. Sorry it happened to your purchase with inTank. We even leave a few mm of tolerance in the depth of the basket to it will make it through.

inTank you for your order. The chemi pure elite will be in early this coming week so it will ship then. I hit a huge post Christmas rush and sold out of almost everything.

inTank you for your order. The chemi pure elite will be in early this coming week so it will ship then. I hit a huge post Christmas rush and sold out of almost everything.

Holla!

Archived