ReefCleaners.org

My New Website

Toyfreek

NaNO ReeFiN

I like it! Very nice and simple. :D I just hate those pop up ads though... :mad: But besides that, lookin' good!

According to Delbeek/Sprung all the "Deresa" clams with Patterns similar to mine are T.Gigas/ T.Deresa mixes. evedentally It's quite common with auquacultured Clams They have a pic exactly like mine in the reef aquarium vol. 1 Pg 372 claim it to be a hybrid due to the clear windows in the mantle and the gigas type pattern.

I'm not a clam farmer so I don't know for sure though.

Toy

08c40f00.jpg

Very nice site and tanks! Do you have any info on that pink frogspawn in your 35 gallon? I have one exactly like it, and I'm wondering if you fragged it, and how? And any other random info I should know about it.

Thanks everyone for your nice comments,

Korbin,

That Frogspawn was a trade from a fellow T.C.M.A.S. member

(Twin Cities Marine Aqauarium Society) He fragged it using a Dremil tool and Pliers, Make sure when you frag yours to cut Below the flesh and you will be fine. You will need to epoxy it into place as the skeleton will not attach by itself.

The problem with the propegation page is getting ny Girlfriend to take the pics while I'm cutting, we are gonna try this weekend if our schedules permit. should be up sooner than the website says.

TA,

Toy

Archived