Top Shelf Aquatics

FS: nano sump

reefriot

hi everyone

heres what ive got. i was in the middle of a trade with a guy on RC for a 7gal bow and i wanted to do a sump for it so i made one and he has since backed out of our trade and since i just dished out alot of cash for another tank with built in sump, wifes not thrilled about me buying a bow tank new so i decided to sell the sump. its total capacity is a little over 5gals but i made it to run about 3 1/2 gals thru it. i made a dual level prefilter for it, you can put bioballs or liverock on the lower tray and a prefilter sponge on the upper, it has a nice drip tray to disperse the water evenly over the sponge from the bulkhead.

next chamber i designed for a mud sump area for macro grow out. then into next chamber for returnwith lower bulkhead of use a ballvalve and hook up a skimmer and use an internal return pump. i have a rio 1400 i was planing on useing as the return and a 2x13watt pc for the macro light

i'm asking 60.00 for the sump and i'll do a package with the pump,sump and light for 85.00

if anyones interested drop me an email

thanks

aaron

heres some pics

• 2 weeks later...

Archived