Cultivated Reef

Magnesium Questions

marinetanker

HI,

i have never tested my magnesium levels as this is supported by waterchanges and also seachem reef complete iwhen i dose it...

i want to know what is the required levels of magnesium and is it worth testing for ???

thank you

HI,

i have never tested my magnesium levels as this is supported by waterchanges and also seachem reef complete iwhen i dose it...

i want to know what is the required levels of magnesium and is it worth testing for ???

thank you

1300-1350 is what seems to me most folks shoot for. It IS worth testing, most especially if you have hard corals and/or a ton of thriving coralline. Magnesium acts to help stabilize and enable an organisms use of calcium and alkalinity during the building of its skeleton.

1300-1350 is what seems to me most folks shoot for. It IS worth testing, most especially if you have hard corals and/or a ton of thriving coralline. Magnesium acts to help stabilize and enable an organisms use of calcium and alkalinity during the building of its skeleton.

ill have to get a test kit, is there any particular brand anybody reccomends :)

thanks

ok i will look for these on ebay, also would api be ok, as i have the api saltwater master kit and the reef master kit, thanks

Archived