SaltCritters.com

check this out, what a waste of money

marinetanker

i have no idea why it is collection only lol....weird, i live in the uk thats why it is in ££££s lol

what a complete waste,

i have no idea why it is collection only lol....weird, i live in the uk thats why it is in ££££s lol

what a complete waste,

Yeah i saw the currency converter and hit US Dollars and for some reason it wouldnt switch. That and the link next to the "pickup in jersey" is a bad link.

Not only is the product a waste of money, the site is crap.

I used to buy that from the store I work at (discounted). It's a lot easier than mixing my own water for a lazy 3g reefer like me.

I spent about 9 bucks a container on that before I found a premix twice as big at the same price.

I used to buy that from the store I work at (discounted). It's a lot easier than mixing my own water for a lazy 3g reefer like me.

I spent about 9 bucks a container on that before I found a premix twice as big at the same price.

I bought a jug of it when I had my 8g biocube running. Was less than 10 bucks, convenient for 4 or 5 WC's and a nice 2 gallon container to have on hand afterwards.

Gotta love how they bent physics with it too, its listed weight is half a pound. Must be some sort of anti-gravity jug.

yeah i was wondering about that...half a pound?

It is a waste they sell it at Petco around here. Would cost you about 200 dollars to fill up a 30 Gallon LOL

It's like $5 for 2 gallons or so so it would be like $75 to fill up a 30 but still a rip off.

Haha, the SG comes at 1.027. My LPS sells premixed for $1.25 a gal, and I thought that was expensive.

Wait theres something wrong with 1.027? Thats what i like keeping my salt at.... i guess i just suck :/

I buy the 5 gallon jugs for $14 all the time and all the LFS stores in CT sell hunderds of them a month I do 1-2 water changes a month so 30$ a month for water changes is cheap ass for me I know hunderds of people that buy salt water for 14$ for 5 gallons...........

i also think thats its down to personal opinion, but i still cant see why even if you have a 3 or 4 gal tank that its worth purchasing, when over here in the uk you can buy a 20kg tub of salt for £30 (around $55) which is obviously a rip off over here anyway lol

so work out how many batches of water change you could mix with 1 tub of salt. im sure on a 5 gal ud have to change water 1ce a week as with 24g nano.

Archived