Cultivated Reef

Clean-Up Crew

animalmaster6

animalmaster6

Hi John,

I recently got a 125 Gallon tank that I am going to turn into a reef. I only order from one website usually but I am really considering ordering a custom CUC from you guys! :)

Could you please tell me more about the custom CUC? Can I take the quizzy thing even though I won't order for another 2-3 months? I'm trying to figure everything out.

Thanks!

Hi John,

I recently got a 125 Gallon tank that I am going to turn into a reef. I only order from one website usually but I am really considering ordering a custom CUC from you guys! :)

Could you please tell me more about the custom CUC? Can I take the quizzy thing even though I won't order for another 2-3 months? I'm trying to figure everything out.

Thanks!

sure you can send in a request without the tank, just try to be as accurate as you can with the fish plan. the result will be "where you want to be" when the tank is setup, not the first round etc...some items like the scavenger portion won't be ready at first. A medium crew is the way to go for a tank you don't know about yet, a strong or very strong crew is for a tank that needs to play catch up with algae problems. The CUC form is here:

http://reefcleaners.org/index.php?option=c...5&Itemid=86

we estimate 4 days before turn around, we get a lot of them so I usually take 2 days a week to work on them, usually Thursday and another day however it works out.

animalmaster6
sure you can send in a request without the tank, just try to be as accurate as you can with the fish plan. the result will be "where you want to be" when the tank is setup, not the first round etc...some items like the scavenger portion won't be ready at first. A medium crew is the way to go for a tank you don't know about yet, a strong or very strong crew is for a tank that needs to play catch up with algae problems. The CUC form is here:

http://reefcleaners.org/index.php?option=c...5&Itemid=86

we estimate 4 days before turn around, we get a lot of them so I usually take 2 days a week to work on them, usually Thursday and another day however it works out.

thanks John!

I think I'm probably going to order from you. I won't fill out the form yet though.

I know my exact fish list and the types of corals I want.

Do you guys have Astrea, Turbo Grazer, and Tonga COnches?

thanks

sorry about that. in the summer more species come in, but we won't be adding anything at the moment. although we don't carry anything from the Pacific, only Caribbean species.

animalmaster6
sorry about that. in the summer more species come in, but we won't be adding anything at the moment. although we don't carry anything from the Pacific, only Caribbean species.

that's alright. I'll probably order a smaller CUC from you guys because I really like the snails and hermits you guys have!

I'll probably have the tank ready for a CUC in 2-3 months.

Archived