Pod Your Reef

B. Kyle a.k.a ~Logical Reef~

T?@7

Well, not to sound redundant (LOL yeah right!) I have gotten ANOTHER AWESOME shipment from Captain B. Kyle @ www.logicalreef.com.

I ordered 2 small zoo frags and the orange spot prawn goby he had FS. Well, I didnt realize , but Logical is here in FL, infact not THAT far away from my place (2-3hrs), so Bryan kindly emailed me informing me that I overpaid on shipping (shipping from FL to FL, ground = next day) and the shipping was only like $8.

He offered a refund of the overage or frag compensation. As any ABLE minded reefer, i took the fraggage!

The two frags I purchased are VERY sweet, BUT the ones he threw in are even BETTER! They werent listed for sale on his site....so maybe they came from his pesonal tank?

ANyhoo, he threw in a FEW chunks of rubble with some nice blues attached and one Bigger (1.5" x 2") chunk of Yellow Polyps.

If you want some top notch goods, please do yourself a favor and go to www.logicalreef.com , you wont be dissappointed.

:scouts honor:

~T?

I got another shipment from Bryan recently as well. Gorgeous crocea clam my first clam) and some acros and monitis. As always Bryan's stuff is top notch. Thanks Bryan!!

Archived