Coral Vue Hydros

I LOVE BLUE MOON CORALS

fishieCJ

The good people at Blue Moon Corals were about to expand one of their soft coral tanks and were discounting prices. I have been going to BMC every week for a month so to be nice Sandra ( one of the owners) gave a a 10 polyp colony of PPE for 20$ :o . yes 20$ which is super good deal, i think. just telling everyone how much i love BMC.

The good people at Blue Moon Corals were about to expand one of their soft coral tanks and were discounting prices. I have been going to BMC every week for a month so to be nice Sandra ( one of the owners) gave a a 10 polyp colony of PPE for 20$ :o . yes 20$ which is super good deal, i think. just telling everyone how much i love BMC.

Hmm, So exactly how old is the youngest NR reefer?

Ahhhhh, Vacaville! I don't mind going there, but avoid Sacramento like the plague...

(I live in Woodland, if you know where that is)

Yah i know where woodland is not that far from here

Why do you avoid sacramento?

Crazy people, basically. Especially when it comes to driving in downtown...

I do go to one shop there, O Street Aquarium, but that is about it.

same here only been to O street then found BMC and have been happy since. Are there any other good coral stores near you?

Aqua Workz is decent for livestock, but their coral is too expensive imo.

I love how this thread started as a discussion of good coral deals, and ended up with two kids arguing about who was younger and revealing where they live. Classy. You're not even making it hard for the pedophiles.

I love how this thread started as a discussion of good coral deals, and ended up with two kids arguing about who was younger and revealing where they live. Classy. You're not even making it hard for the pedophiles.

Desu?

You're not even making it hard for the pedophiles.

Classy.

GTFO.... ;)

Decent Sacramento LFS's:

- "O" Street... (freindly knowledgable staff, great prices, good dry goods selection)

- JoJo Aquarium's... (Great prices, good staff, not a huge selection)

- YourReef.... (in Roseville, GREAT store, GREAT prices, Amazing corals/ staff!)

Archived