Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

THE EXPIREDEST SALE EVER.

johnmaloney

you need stomatellas? I just got a handful.. when they start :naughtydance: I'd be happy to share. Got em off a friend who said he just had tons of babies..

hit me up when you get them to grow out.

You rock John. Wish I could have gotten in on this. I keep delaying my order from you because my new tank is some some funky cycling right now. Hopefully in the next couple weeks it will be ready for the CuC.

they better hold onto it. :) I have only had one before, and it disappeared into the rock...maybe to be seen again? who knows...he is certainly lonely though

Yea, plenty of critters eat them. I've got Acans that will munch them down and spit out the little shells. I've not figured how they catch them.

yeah corals will grab up the slow inverts. I had a ric take down a large feather duster, will have to find that picture...

I saw a pic somewhere of a yuma eating an asterina star, so yeah

Everything came in super fast and like usual, John went a little overboard. I really appreciate the lowered shipping cost since I lived so close, and I really got a ton for what I paid. John / Reef Cleaners really came through again, continuing to prove how good of a seller he is. Big thumbs up, and thanks again John!

did everyone get their cleaner packs from this? i get confused with screen names and real names sometimes, let me know if you don't have yours. There may be a mail delay issue as well.

Archived