ReefCleaners.org

Best place to buy MH's online?

Chyendra

Looking for either 175 or 250 watts for my 20L. 10,000K - 20,000K (i've heard that 14,000K are nice)

compete hoods, retro fits, or pendents, i'm still decideing.

any good experience with a particular website?

championlighting.com

they usually have the best prices and largest selection on VHO and/or MH. their PC selection is smaller than hellolights.com and marinedepot.com tho (i believe).

ecorals.tv sometimes has good specials in their dry goods section. (usually pricer than the others but sometimes bottoms below them on a particular item (overstock?). hth

PSL talk to Jim, man he hooked me up 1-916-381-3551

and when one light came in broken he sent one out that day. Didn't even ask me to send back the bad one.

Great guy

um, I have heard al kinds of horror stories about psl since they changed ownership again.

I have bought two hoods from them. first time around, problem. fixed but I had to pay for shipping back to them.

second time around, bruce was there and all was glorious and my lights are about the only thing in my tank that isn't giving me nightmares.

Yah, i'm looking at the 250 watt retro kit with either the 15,000K bulb or the 20,000K one (at DIYreef). Those are really nice prices. I can get the retro kit for practically the same amount as a csl 2X65 watt PC's i was looking at.

Archived